We support the immense diversity among the children who get admitted to the school and creates an environment that nurtures them. Admissions are based on student’s performance in the entrance exam as well as his/her academic capabilities and conduct. Admission is based upon the school’s admission policy, class size and age of the student, previous report cards and the placement test.
- Pay and collect registration form and prospectus.
- Fill in the form correctly and completely.
- Submit it to the office.
- Make an appointment for placement test/interview with the Principal.
- An entrance test is conducted in English and Mathematics for Std. I – IX.
- Students seeking admission for XI will be guided on the course selection by our ISC Coordinator.
- Based on the performance in the placement test and the age policy, the admission will be finalised.
- On completion of the interview with the Principal, fees to be paid at South Indian Bank, K.S. Town, Bangalore-560060.
- After payment of fees, application form to be collected from the office.
- Application forms must be accurately filled by the parents with supporting documents.
The following documents are to be attached with the completed application form for final submission:
- Photocopy of Birth Certificate
- Original Transfer Certificate / School Leaving Certificate
- Previous Class Report Card
- Vaccination Record or Medical Certificate
- Two passport photographs