Admission into Bethesda International School is based upon the school’s admission policy, class size, age of the student, report card of applicant and the placement test.
An age policy is essential in order to ensure that the students who enter each grade are physically, mentally, socially and emotionally prepared. This age policy is effective from the beginning of the school year for all new students. Kindly refer the age table for more clarification.
|CLASS||AGE (AS ON 31ST MAY)|
|1st STD||5 Years 10 months/ 6 Years|
|2nd STD||6 Years 10 months/ 7 Years|
|3rd STD||7 Years 10 months/ 8 Years|
|4th STD||8 Years 10 months/ 9 Years|
|5th STD||9 Years 10 months/ 10 Years|
|6th STD||10 Years 10 months/ 11 Years|
|7th STD||11 Years 10 months/ 12 Years|
|8th STD||12 Years 10 months/ 13 Years|
|9th STD||13 years 10 months/ 14 Years|
|11th STD||15 years 10 months/ 16 Years|
– Photocopy of birth certificate/transfer certificate, attested by notary or relevant government office
– Photocopy of last report card
– Two passport photographs
– Health certificate/record of immunization
Tuition fees and other school related fees are payable as prescribed by school management. Fee details are provided on registration by the administration. Kindly follow the guidelines below:
– New Students from Prep to Std 9 must pay the tuition fees in full before admission is guaranteed
– Tuition fees are payable for 12months, irrespective of school holidays
– Tuition fees paid after the due date, will attract a fee of Rs. 100 per day
– After the first year of admission, returning students are eligible to pay fees using the installment program
– Fees can be paid in full or in three installment periods
1st Installment: April 10-29
2nd Installment: August 1-14
3rd Installment: November 1-14
This flexible installment program will be withdrawn from those who do not respect deadlines for fee payments. Pupils attending classes for a part of a term must pay the tuition fee for the whole term. Pupils leaving after the month of October will have to pay fees for the whole year.
The school administration reserves the right to remove students from the official school register, withdrawing their status as a student, if there is a failure to comply with the above-mentioned guidelines. Fees can be paid in cash at South Indian Bank, K.S. Town, Bangalore or online via the below mentioned South Indian Bank link.
Online payment link: https://feebook.southindianbank.com/FeeBookUser/org?id=355